TAX PREPARATION CASE STUDY
ABOUT THE CLIENT
A boutique CPA firm, located in southwest Arizona, that specializes in working with businesses to navigate the challenges of changes in tax law, business regulations, competition, economic conditions, and political environment.
Years with Effortless: >1
PAIN POINTS AND MOTIVATIONS
- The client’s IT needs were being led by the current Office Manager and required assistance of a highly involved help desk.
- The company’s owner expressed their highest priority objective was to increase security, recovery, and efficiency.
- The current work from home solution was unreliable and affecting productivity, while creating company liability and exposure concerns.
EFFORTLESS OFFICE SOLUTION
HOW DID EFFORTLESS OFFICE HELP?
- Effortless Office migrated the client from on-prem to a virtual secured managed workspace (DaaS/IaaS) by eliminating onsite hardware.
- The client pivoted from internal self-support to having a trusted partnership and integrated help desk with Effortless Office.
- The client has experienced exponential productivity gains regardless of whether users work in the office or the new work from home paradigm.
- Effortless Office instilled trust with a collaborative cadence, developing a strategic IT roadmap, and sophisticated BDR practices & policies.