NONPROFIT SUCCESS STORY
ABOUT THE CLIENT
This organization was splitting into 5 separate entities that would be run individually from the parent foundation. The parent foundation was formally a single company with subsidiaries throughout the United States. The organization decided that each market would be run independently.
Years with Effortless: 2 Years
Locations: 38 Locations in 10 States
THE NOW 5 SEPARATE ENTITIES NEEDED
- To migrate their infrastructure from the existing data center into a Tier 4 SOC2 Type 2 data center
- To have all infrastructure and data separated to represent the individual entities
- A mandated HIPAA compliant environment
- To refresh end-of-life server hardware which would cost $280,000 (not including the additional cost of getting compliant)
- To eliminate the need for any IT staff, and outsource their entire IT needs
Based on our previous successes working with this partner’s clients in the healthcare space, Effortless Office’s suggested (unique) approach to support all their IT needs was welcomed.
HOW DID EFFORTLESS OFFICE HELP?
- Complete support for all end-user applications including 3rd party programs
- Performed a complete network refresh at each location: firewalls, routers, and switches
- 100% disaster recovery and business continuity was implemented
- The servers and desktops, for every location, are now cloud-based, which reduced the on-site support requirements
- Implemented Compliance-as-a-Service to address their compliance needs
- Moved their Office apps to O365
- As a result of the Effortless Office platform being fully compliant, the customer received a large grant for their new firewalls and zero clients
- This nonprofit saved $103,000 per month, a total savings of $3.7 MIL over a 3-year period
- The entire organization is already loving the 24/7/365 support from their dedicated Effortless Office Service Delivery Team
EFFORTLESS OFFICE SOLUTION
WHAT GROWTH DID THE CLIENT SEE SINCE PARTNERING WITH EFFORTLESS OFFICE?
“The EO platform allowed our company to seamlessly continue to provide lifesaving services during the COVID 19 pandemic. As an essential provider, our patients, community and funders required that we deliver services without interruption and the Effortless Office platform allowed our teams to securely connect anywhere they had access to the internet. Within a couple hours of the “Stay home, Stay safe” order, our clinical teams were using HIPAA approved telehealth tools, and our support staff continued to monitor the quality of services, bill and collect for our excellent clinical work. Thank you, Effortless Office, for partnering with us to ensure the safety of our patients, staff and community.”
– President & Chief Executive Officer