ACCOUNTING CASE STUDY
ABOUT THE CLIENT
An east coast CPA firm was looking for a nimble approach to managing a virtual environment and difficult application, but the customer also had apprehension for a business change.
Years with Effortless: 2 Years
Locations: 2 Locations
PAIN POINTS AND MOTIVATIONS
- The partner was managing the client’s local helpdesk, hardware, and application support and looking to outsource their virtual environment and applications.
- The client was experiencing limitations of locally installed software applications and user access/controls.
- Given the company’s expected growth, and seasonal changes, they required a flexible solution built to remain secure in any work environment.
HOW DID EFFORTLESS OFFICE HELP?
- Our client now has a flexible solution for seasonal growth, as well as a more secure environment to handle their day-to-day business.
- Their primary business application and database is now properly scaled, and available from local and remote working scenarios.
- Costs were minimized while improving service; adding layers of support, and a more secure work environment.
- The client was on boarded in tiered groups, to not affect day-to-day business.
- The partner will continue to maintain local support while handing off the virtual environment and application management to Effortless Office.
- The relationship that was cultivated from this collaboration gave our partner the ability to retain a positive customer rapport.
- We provide complete support for all end-user applications including 3rd party programs.
EFFORTLESS OFFICE SOLUTION
WHAT DOES THE FUTURE LOOK LIKE?
The client has been extremely pleased with both the onboarding process and the installed solution. The joint experiences of the client and partner, have led to additional opportunities.