HEALTHCARE SMALL BIZ CASE STUDY
Being a small organization trying to compete in the hyper-competitive medical space against larger organizations is difficult. Given the thin margins typical of this market vertical, trying to manage the compliance, security and daily operations cost-effectively is a real challenge. Now imagine trying do all that well, and compete with larger competitors without an internal IT resource! Here’s how Effortless leveled the playing field for this small medical business…
ABOUT THE CLIENT
A women’s healthcare focused organization using an innovative approach to optimize the patients’ experience and outcomes. Their healthcare ecosystem enables physicians to collaborate, maintain autonomy, have access to real-time, trusted resources, and reduces the burdens and constraints of systemic inefficiencies commonly experienced in traditional managed care environments.
Years with Effortless: 1
PAIN POINTS AND MOTIVATIONS
- As a new company, compliance and cybersecurity were their primary drivers given their HIPAA requirements as a healthcare provider
- They have audits by their insurance providers regularly and needed to insure they pass them
- Needed the ability to work from anywhere securely
- Concerned about responsiveness of support needed to ensure continuous operational integrity
- Did not have an internal IT resource
- Wanted to consolidate managing their needs all with one vendor so they could simplify their day-to-day experience and focus on their core business
HOW DID EFFORTLESS OFFICE HELP?
- Effortless did a complete set-up of the new office using our pro services division.
- Successfully implemented all of the products to ensure they are protected.
- Very fast deployment; build to deployed in under 30 days.
EFFORTLESS OFFICE SOLUTION
M365 / O365
M365 / O365
With Effortless Office’s focus on ensuring a solid technology roadmap, the client future-proofed their needs for a good 5 years. The client was very satisfied with the on-boarding process — emphasizing great communication from the EO team, and very few post-onboarding issues to deal with since.
“Thank you for the quick turnaround.” – Anne, Director of Clinical Services